Setting and Achieving Your Goals eBook
What's Your Dream?
What do you want to do in your life?
How are you planning to achieve those goals?
Many of us drift aimlessly through life. We don't know where we're headed and we're going there at full speed. But setting goals is hard. Achieving them is even harder.
Have you ever caught yourself saying any of the following?
- I used to set goals, but I never was able to get anywhere with them so I quit.
- I can never keep focused on my goals.
- As soon as I set goals, something or someone comes along and gets me off track.
- Goals are only for really ambitious people.
If you've said something like that then you know how hard it is to have goals. But you know it is very important to have goals in life -- they are targets for us to shoot for. If we don't have a destination in mind we don't know where to go.
You need help with goal setting. You need answers to questions like:
- why set goals
- how to set goals
- how to plan to achieve goals
- how to handle failures
- how to deal with distractions
- how to avoid negativity
But where can you turn for answers?
Well, LoneWolf has found a wonderful eBook that can help you. It's called Setting and Achieving Your Goals. There are 29 information packed pages.
- How to set appropriate goals
- How to break your goal into baby steps
- How measure your progress
- How deal with setbacks and negativity
- And lots more